Friday, January 27, 2012

who's got yr money

Please ignore my slob kabob appearance. I've been living in plaid shirts as of late. I've also been off spending money on frivolous things. It originally started out as a trip to Myeongdong to find a Valentine's gift for le boyf, but it resulted in loitering the food court in the Lotte Department Store (hence the cupcakes) and perusing through Korean cosmetics stores. I never really took advantage of how cheap nail varnishes are here, and sadly, I only packed a few staple colors with me. I'll be sure to try these soon, as my diagonal design is starting to chip away already. 


PS, peep my new pair of specs that I purchased yesterday! 

7 comments:

  1. those cupcakes look yummy, making me hungry even though I just ate dinner lol

    the ugly moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glasses are adorable on you! The cupcakes look so yum!

    8bitgrayscale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cannot get over how cute those cupcakes are!
    x
    www.littlestagg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cupcakes look amazing! Making me hungry :)

    xo

    Ashley

    http://www.southerncaliforniabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...