Friday, January 20, 2012

I can make it better


I'm home sick with a headache and nausea, thus Friday night antics will have to go on without me. I'm spending the night in with a few movies on my to-watch list, like Another Year and Terri. And since I'm currently solo in my apartment, that is until the boyf comes home from work slash dinner... I have this playlist to keep me in good company. 


Happy 설날 weekend, everyone!
  1. Mayer Hawthorne - A Long Time
  2. Sam Cooke - Chain Gang
  3. jj - My Way
  4. Neon Indian - Polish Girl
  5. Pnau - Baby (Breakbot Remix)
  6. The Whispers - I Can Make It Better
  7. El Perro Del Mar - Change of Heart (Rakamonie Remix)
  8. Germany Germany - Symmetry
  9. Chromeo - J'ai Claque La Porte




3 comments:

  1. oo I've been looking for some new music, I can't wait to listen to some of these! :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...