Sunday, January 22, 2012

black & blue

(Urban Outfitters fur collar, Urban Outfitters lace top, H&M skirt, Aldo boots, Express ring)

I wish I wasn't so awkward at taking pictures. Note to self: practice more! Also, I don't think I really have old lady fingers irl...

I wore this on Saturday night after spending the day in bed, napping and relishing in guilty pleasures, like Jersey Shore. Some friends decided to meet in Hongdae, where we jammed to a nostalgic playlist at Brand Nu (known for playing hip-hop classics), danced at Zen III, and somehow made our way down a sketchy alley to Club 500. I wish I had gotten more pictures of it because that place was modeled after a cave... a dubstep cave, in which there was approximately one girl per every five guys. 

Regardless, I think my dance-bug is back. 

5 comments:

  1. Love the polka dot skirt and the fur collar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ring and the skirt. I'm following you. Please follow back :) x

    http://thechicmuse000.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...