Monday, February 13, 2012

in my room

(Urban Outfitters necklace, Korean boutique sweater, F21 skirt, tights, ASOS boots)

Long time, no outfit post. I purchased this nifty little sweater over the weekend after remembering some sound advice from a good friend: get as much shopping done as I can here before I leave. I'll have to raid the boutiques again in search of more knits and the like as soon as my paycheck lands in my overused bank account. 

Things I've realized recently: I've become a little scotch tape crazy when doing my nails. 

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love the skirt, and your nails are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your look is very stylish <3 like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit babe.
    Love the shirt.
    Lovely blog.
    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog at
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudiaxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...