Monday, February 13, 2012

in my room

(Urban Outfitters necklace, Korean boutique sweater, F21 skirt, tights, ASOS boots)

Long time, no outfit post. I purchased this nifty little sweater over the weekend after remembering some sound advice from a good friend: get as much shopping done as I can here before I leave. I'll have to raid the boutiques again in search of more knits and the like as soon as my paycheck lands in my overused bank account. 

Things I've realized recently: I've become a little scotch tape crazy when doing my nails. 

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love the skirt, and your nails are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit babe.
    Love the shirt.
    Lovely blog.
    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog at
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudiaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour and appearance of the skirt from Forever 21. It looks fabulous styled with the Korean boutique sweater and the black tights.
    You look very pretty and fashionable modelling it

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube videos: Mister Panty Buns's Channel videos
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...