Friday, December 16, 2011

white winter hymnal

9 days before Christmas and I've failed to complete my gift shopping. I'm not really one to be all joy to the world this time of year, but hearing all the holiday songs playing in Myeongdong yesterday took me back to working in retail where they trumpeted Christmas tunes immediately after Halloween. Thus, my attempt to lift me from my Scrooge-like mentality. 

1. The Killers - A Great Big Sled
2. Low - Just Like Christmas
3. Leighton Meester - Christmas (Baby, Please Come Home)
4. Madonna - Holiday
5. Coconut Records - It's Christmas
6. Best Coast/Wavves - Got Something For You
7. Beach House - I Do Not Care For the Winter Sun'
8. The Raveonettes - The Christmas Song
9. Summer Camp - Christmas Wrapping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...