Sunday, December 25, 2011

happy Christmas


American Apparel Polka Dot Chiffon Oversized Button Up, Circus Dot
American Apparel Sweater Knit Pencil Skirt, Navy
Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
Ouidad Expert Curl Kit
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Clinique Chubby Stick
Nail Tek II

My first Christmas away from home was a success. A group of fellow expats rounded together for a potluck dinner in Anyang on Christmas Eve, complete with a Secret Santa. The night ended with a couple go's at Charades and a collection of empty wine slash soju bottles. 

The boyf and I spent Christmas alone in the apartment, opening presents and running last-minute errands to bag breakfast treats and ingredients for our meal, which consisted of spaghetti carbonara and herb chicken. I also swayed him to watch While You Were Sleeping with me... a Sandra Bullock holiday classic, of course. I was glad to Skype with my brother and to see his reaction as he opened his gift from me... a personalized Taylor Swift mug that read, "Kevin Rocks!" 

Hope everyone else is having a fab time celebrating the holiday :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...