Friday, November 18, 2011

cold dust girl

(UO denim shirt, H&M oversized grey sweater, Nasty Gal velvet leggings, Express herringbone scarf, Steve Madden boots, ASOS earrings)

Hello, lethargy. I woke up this morning with the indications of a slight sore throat coming my way. It could be all the strain on my voice I've been abusing from keeping my 6th graders in check. Yesterday happened to be a whirlwind of calamitous circumstances after the other, so I'm soaking in my freedom to be lazy this weekend. At this point, I just want to lounge in oversized clothing and leggings forever. However, I will break out of the comfort of my little Korean apartment to have dinner in downtown Uij and get my Brad Pitt on to see Moneyball. 

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much lovely for following my blog! :) i'm now following yours as well :). you have such a pretty style, i love all the layering :).

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...